Thursday, January 2, 2014

Something I forgot about.



I had completely forgotten about this interaction that my sisters and I had with Guitar Dan until I saw that my sister had this video on her external hard drive.

One day in July, we went to Camp Minnie Mickey to meet Pocahontas and to watch Guitar Dan. For those of you who don't know, if you give him a subject to sing about, he'll make up a song on the spot for you. I had seen him once before but it never actually occurred to me to request a song. Since my sisters were with me, we thought it would be a good idea to have him sing a song for our parents about how we wished they could be at Disney with us.

I thought he did a really great job! I think my sisters really enjoyed it too.

If you don't know, I don't think Camp Minnie Mickey will be around much longer since Disney is starting the development of Avatarland. I don't think they would get rid of Guitar Dan since he could easily be placed somewhere in the front of the park, but I can't confirm anything. Next time you're in Animal Kingdom though, you should definitely see if he's still making appearances. He really kind of made our experience at DAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment